Aussie Aussie Aussie...
Bring on Thursday night!!
Lots of pillows or just one?
I have 4 pillows and a stuffed dog haha which I use as a pillow. I have 3 normal pillows arranged in a [ shape around my head, and then I have a boomarang pillow on the side which I cuddle up to, and the the dog on the other side.
What kind of books do you read?
Not much. But trash when I do read.
What’s one thing you’ve wondered about today?
I contemplated staying in bed ALL day :)
ZOMBIES OR ROBOTS: Which apocalypse is scarier?
If you could be doing anything else at this precise moment, what would it be?
Be on holidays.
What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Cake or cookies?
What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook, Yahoo Mail, Groupwise
What was the last thing you bought?
How do you think you'll die?
Illness or an accident. I think I'm going to be one of those people that die young. 29's the number in my head but who honestly knows.
Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
What do you do to change your mood?
Listen to music, cry, drive
What was the last meal you ate?
Do you want to learn another language?
Not at this point.
Five things you can't live without.
Name 5 items that you can actually lay your hands on right now without moving – your computer doesn’t count.
What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
What are you looking forward to?
Well it's Australia Day on Monday and to celebrate we had a morning tea at work on Thursday where Brendan produced this quiz for us all. Some of you have probably seen it, but it is quite amusing if you haven't. (For the record, I'm actually allowed to stay in the country thanks to a few lucky guesses and a teeny tiny bit of collaboration with Bec.
Oh and for anyone who I may not have told, I'm having a BBQ tomorrow afternoon at my place. Starting about 6. Please feel free to come, bring your swimmers and something. plus drinkies. You and any friends are more than welcome. I'm supplying snags, salad, Pavlova & lamingtons and I'll have chips and stuff and I think Shells bringing cheese so anything else is up to you. Please come. And bring people cause I wanna meet more people haha.
Apologies to the original writer, you’re lost in the mists of time.
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
Application for Grant of Australian Citizenship
You must answer 75% (28 or more out of 37) of these questions correctly in order to qualify for Australian Citizenship
1. How many slabs can you fit in the back of a Falcon Ute while also allowing room for your cattle dog?
2. When packing an Esky do you put the ice, or the beer, in first?
3. Is the traditional Aussie Christmas dinner:
a) At least two roasted meats with roast vegetables, followed by a pudding you could use as a cannonball. Also ham. In 40C heat.
b) A seafood buffet followed by a barbie, with rather a lot of booze. And ham. In 40C heat.
c) Both of the above, one at lunchtime and one at dinnertime. Weather continues fine.
4. How many beers in a slab?
5. You call that a knife, this is a knife.
True or False?
6. Does “yeah-nah” mean
a) “Yes and no”
c) “Yes I understand but No I don’t agree”?
7. The phrases “strewth” and “flamin’ dingo” can be attributed to which TV character?
a) Toadie from Neighbours
b) Alf from Home & Away
c) Agro from Agro’s Cartoon Connection
d) Sgt. Tom Croydon from Blue Heelers?
8. When cooking a barbecue do you turn the sausages
a) Once or twice
b) As often as necessary to cook
c) After each stubby
d) Until charcoal?
9. Name three of the Daddo brothers.
10. Who was the original lead singer of AC/DC?
11. Which option describes your ideal summer afternoon:
a) Drinking beer at a mate’s place
b) Drinking beer at the beach
c) Drinking beer watching the cricket/footy
d) Drinking beer at a mate’s place while watching the cricket before going to the beach?
12. Would you eat pineapple on pizza? Would you eat egg on a pizza?
13. How many cans of beer did David Boon consume on a plane trip from Australia to England?
14. How many stubbies is it from Brissy to the Gold Coast in a Torana travelling at 120km/h?
15. Who are Scott and Charlene?
16. How do you apply your tomato sauce to a pie?
a) Squirt and spread with finger
b) Sauce injection straight into the middle?
17. If the police raided your home would you:
a) Allow them to rummage through your personal items
b) Phone up the nearest talkback radio shock jock and complain
c) Put a written complaint in to John Howard and hope that he answers it personally?
18. Which Australian Prime Minister held the world record for drinking a yardie full of beer the fastest?
19. Have you ever had/do you have a mullet?
20. Thongs are:
a) Skimpy underwear
b) Casual footwear
c) They’re called jandals, bro?
21. On which Ashes tour did Warney’s hair look the best?
22. What is someone more likely to die of:
a) Red Back Spider
b) Great White Shark
c) Victorian Police Officer
d) King Brown Snake
e) Your missus after a big night
23. How many times must a steak be turned on a conventional four-burner barbie?
24. Can you sing along to Cold Chisel’s Khe Sanh?
25. Explain both the “follow-on” and “LBW” rules in cricket and discuss the pros and cons for the third umpire decisions in the latter….
26. Name at least 5 items that must be taken to a BBQ.
27. Who is current Australian test cricket captain:
a) Ricky Ponting
b) Don Bradman
c) John Howard
d) Makybe Diva?
28. Is it best to take a sick day on:
a) When the cricket’s on
b) When the cricket’s on
c) When the cricket’s on?
29. What animal is on the Bundaberg Rum bottle?
30. What is the difference between a pot and a middy of beer?
31. What are Budgie smugglers?
32. What brand and size of Esky will you be purchasing?
33. Did you cry when Molly died on a Country Practice?
34. A “Hoppoate” is:
a) A breed of kangaroo
b) A kind of Autralian “wedgie”
c) A disgraced Rugby League player?
35. What does having a ‘chunder’ mean?
36. When you were young did you prefer the Hills Hoist over any swing set?
37. What does the terminology ‘True Blue’ mean?
Your Score ………….
For Office use only.
 Can have another crack at it